Monday, June 23, 2014

Kitchen Reno

Good mroning readers....  Just wanted to share with you a couple of things going on in our house today.  We decided at the beginning of the year we were going to actually redo the kitchen.  It has been a long process of decisions (mainly for me) but after extreme thought, I have finally finalized the plans.   And, I think finally finalized all the selections (fingers crossed no last minute changes.) 

We started this weekend with the actual demolition of the kitchen.  I have included some before and mid-progress pictures.  I know I have a long road ahead with no sink / stove, but in the end, the result will be worth the wait. 


Flooring and cabinets are up & out....

 The cabinets are finished and are sitting in my first living room.  I hope they all fit!!!

 Wall down.


And lastly,  my inspiration board.  Not all items on here are correct, as I have made changes, but it is pretty close.  More photos soon!!!


2 comments:

  1. Your kitchen is more than simply a place to prepare meals; it is the essence of your home and an investment in your lifestyle. Whether you are looking to create a bold and punchy contrast or an understated look to coordinate with your surroundings, our team at Kitchen Essence ensure that the result reflects the character of the owner and the home.

    kitchen style

    ReplyDelete