Thursday, April 11, 2013

Green Thumb Envy

Maybe it's the warm weather or seeing all the luscious gardens on pinterest.  But I definitely am getting the green thumb itch, just a little.  I would love to know how to garden and how to keep it up.  I cannot bear the weather in the dead of the summer, but right now it is so nice out!  I am wishing I knew how to "tend" to my yard a little better.  In the meantime it's nice to see great inspiration to get me going....







1. Traditional Home, 2. Elle Decor, 3-7. Traditional Home

3 comments:

  1. Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I am impressed! Very useful information specially the closing section I handle such info much. I used to be looking for this certain info for a very lengthy time. Thank you and best of luck.
    extended stay knoxville, cabins in knoxville

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a somewhat-new homeowner, I feel like I spend a lot of time studying people's lawns and landscaping. A few features that stand out to me in all of these pictures are the sharp lines, perfect edging, and perfect mixture of high and low plants. What I find really interesting though is the fountain. Could you dip your feet into it on a hot day or is it for looks only?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I locate truly interesting however will be the water fountain. Would you dip your feet involved with it over a hot day time or possibly that pertaining to looks just?

    Rs To Gold
    Billig WOW Gold
    Blade Soul Gold


    ReplyDelete