Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Winter Blues (and some green)

Happy Tuesday everyone! How crazy has this weather been lately? One day it is sunny and high 60's and then the next it is below freezing temps. The cold days are really making me dream of spring and wishing it would get here sooner than later. I thought for this post I would take a positive spin on the winter blues I have been having lately! Here is some winter blue (and green) inspiration for you! 



Essie Nail Polish in Mint Candy Apple- I have got to buy this soon for my next manicure! 
Arrowhead Rug- I still can't believe Urban Outfitters makes such great home pieces.
Striped Twill Jacket- nice for transitioning from winter to spring
Rich and Skinny Jeans- Can you tell we love all things mint green around here?
Mint Green Watch- this watch would definitely get me thinking about spring!






1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog via Lil Sugar- I have that mint green watch and I love it- you just inspired me to wear it despite the cold weather

    ReplyDelete