Thursday, February 21, 2013

Seattle Chocolates


 I have been meaning to do a post on these for a very long time now.  I found these special gems over 6 months ago.  I ran across them at a furniture boutique in Knoxville, TN.  I walked out with a full paper bag of them just after one sampling.  My batch is about to run out, but I can assure you I will be calling in an order soon.  They are literally the best CHOCOLATES I have ever put in my mouth.  With a low melting point, Seattle Chocolates is a Seattle, WA based company who makes European chocolates from all natural ingredients.  And, I can assure you they are pretty tasty.  They make great gifts for birthdays or holidays, if you are looking for a unique little happy.  Please do yourself a favor and order some.  The truffles are my favorite.  But go to there website to see what all unique gifts they offer.  PS... San Juan Sea Salt is my fav!  



 




images via seattlechocolates.com

No comments:

Post a Comment