Tuesday, January 8, 2013

We are baaaack!

Hello readers! We are back from our holiday hiatus! We hope everyone had a great holiday and Happy New Year!

Today's post is a little hodge podge of what I'm loving right now. 

With all the great winter sales going on, I can't help but be a little irresponsible. Has anyone else been tempted by these great sales?

These plates- part of Anthro's mid year sale!

These necklaces- I couldn't resist and bought it in yellow and turquoise. They are from J Crew Factory and are sold out online, but look for them in store, if you live near one. They are really, really pretty and under $30 each!



This appetizer recipe

This orzo salad recipe

This wallpaper and brass shelves- I love this blogger's Ikea hack of this shelving unit!


I hope everyone's 2013 has started off right! Happy New Year!





No comments:

Post a Comment