Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lindsay's Wishlist






Cairo Rocks Glasses- I love the short ones and would use them for wine glasses!
Madewell Boots- classic style and good quality- perfect combination!
Gorjana Pristine Circle Stud Earrings
DL 1961 Jeans- Anne Read swears by these skinny jeans and she was right! They are the perfect amount of structure and stretch. I need these!
Driving Moccasins- I love a good pair of flats and these would look so cute with jeans!
Marc by Marc Jacobs Satchel- this is a wishlist, right?
Anthropologie Bowls- I think everyone should have a set of these- love the classic white ones.
Miles Redd: Big Book of Chic- Atlanta's own, Miles Redd's latest book
Mor Black Currant Iris Hand Cream- seriously the best smelling hand cream I have ever found!


No comments:

Post a Comment