Monday, December 10, 2012

Kate's Wish List

It's Christmas wish list week here at the blog.  Check back everyday to see what we want Santa to bring to us!


1. Plaid button up shirt I need a running around /casual top that I could slightly dress up when needed.  I love the rich plaid color combo on this one from Zara.
2. Tory Burch logo stud earring There are so many great stud earring options from Tory Burch right, you seriously cannot go wrong with any of them.
3. Bric's 22" weekend duffel  While on the hunt for the perfect weekender, I remembered Charlotte putting this on her list last year.  After seeing her bag in person, I knew I needed one for myself.
4. Gap black and white stripe popover shirt  Black and white stripes get me everytime, just a good basic to have in every wardrobe.
5. Zara leather riding boot  It's time to replace my old brown riding boots, I wore them smack out the past two years.  These look like the perfect replacement and I love the cognac color.
6. Rhapsody by Kelly Wearstler  If you have ever been to my house, you know I am a magazine and coffee table book junkie.  I do not own this one yet....but it's only a matter of time.
8.  Nike Free running shoes
9. ID script bracelet  My mother had a bracelet exactly like these from high school with my Dad's name on it.  I would love this with my name on it or even my son's name.
10. Gap printed canvas loafers  Can you believe I still have not bought myself a pair of animal print loafers yet?!?  I like these because they are cute and inexpensive!
11. J. Crew nightshirt  I LOVE J.Crew's sleepwear options right now, I think I have seen the 2 piece set on every blog, but hey, why not they are great looking!  

No comments:

Post a Comment