Monday, December 31, 2012

After Christmas Sales

Who doesn't love finding a good deal?  I did a little "After Christmas" shopping and came home with some great finds!  I shopped around a little in while in Pinehurst, Chattanooga, and Atlanta over the break.  Most stores were offering a discount on top of their already reduced sale price....who can pass that up?  Check out the new additions to my wardrobe.....
6. Forever 21 color block turtleneck $5.00
7. Gap navy polka dot pant


 While in Chattanooga I ventured into The Cosmetic Market in Warehouse Row shopping center.  The sales lady swore by this cleansing foam I purchased.  I'm not one for expensive skin care products, but the older I get, the more I think maybe I should start treating my skin.  So I treated myself and my face by purchasing this $70 bottle of cleansing foam (number 15 below)!  Here's to hoping it transforms my skin!  As you can see, I also purchased some other random products to try out.

10. Amanda Uprichard color block dress $84.80
11. Under Skies hi low cream top $49.00
12. Forever 21 gray rhinestone sweater $22.80
13. Forever 21 black cardigan $7.50
16. Zara cream knit peplum cardigan $69.99


 Santa was very good to me and brought me these items:
23. Nike Victoria shoes
24. J. Crew skirt
25. Gap boyfriend ruffle plaid shirt
26. Bric's blue weekender
27. YSL mascara
28. Nars Stella
29. Benfit Boiing concealer #2

Before Christmas I had an Art and Jewelry show at my home.  This piece by Ashley Terrell just looked too good in my dining room not to keep.   So I bought myself a little pre-Christmas gift as well!  As you can see from all my new additions I had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you all did as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment