Thursday, November 8, 2012
Leah's Fall Favorites
1. & 2. Any and every type of western wear. I might regret it next year, but I am a lover right now.
3. I am a leggings person and it is my go-to every time I get dressed. I love the the Gaps version. I have the black pair but have my eyes on the grey ones too.
4. A leather-ish pant. Love the color and I am loving leather so it makes for a good blend. Piperlime has a variety of colors and styles.
5. & 6. VELVET - LOVE LOVE LOVE. On the body or in the home, its so chic & stately. I am still on the look for a perfect velvet trouser in a deep color.
7. & 8. Plaid - It's old school, but I am wanting it. I even have been looking for plaid Christmas wrapping paper like these pieces. If you have a source, please share.
9. Starbucks Refreshers - I CANNOT describe how DELISH these are. You have to get the caned version. Strawberry Lemonade is my favorite of the 3 flavors. SERIOUSLY ADDICTED!
10. Maroon and this skirt. Blair from Atlantic Pacific sported it here, or if you want to purchase.
11. Sweatshirts are a winter favorite of mine and the fact Zoe Karssen has made them stylish makes my year even better.
Posted by Leah Shea Donaldson [ Collect 5 } at 3:30 AM