Monday, November 5, 2012

Kate's Fall Favorites

With the recent time change and weather change, Fall is in full force!  Can you believe it's already November?  Where has the time gone?  Last week I pulled out all of my winter clothes.  It was kind of exciting, like getting new clothes!  This week we are each bringing you our Fall favorites. So far my favorites are pretty basic.  My fall and winter wardrobe consists of variations of the following:  leggings, colored jeans, riding boots, flats, wedged booties, big sweaters, long cardigans, and hoop earrings.  And I am dying to wear that Zara leather and wool coat.  I have not purchased it yet but it's pretty much a done deal!


4. vintage Avon star necklace (you can find on etsy or eBay)
6. Dolce Vita wedge booties (Urban Outfitters)
7. American Eagle Outfitters printed skinny jeans


No comments:

Post a Comment