Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas DIYs

All of this Christmas talk has me in the best mood! If I'm being totally honest, I've been listening to Michael Buble's holiday station on Pandora for weeks now, so I'm definitely full of the Christmas spirit.
 
Decorating for Christmas is always so nice. Lucky for William, I don't really put too much pressure on myself to overdo things. A nice tree, something on my mantel, and a wreath on my door is usually all I need.
 
I have come across a few easy (and cheap) DIYs for Christmas that sparked my interest. Today, I'm sharing three of my favorites.
 
Make a beautiful wreath that requires no wire or glue.
 
 
 
With these, you can the option to go big or go small. While I love the simplicity of the small arrangement, there's no denying the impact of the large one!
 
 
 
 
 
I love the idea of DIYing these using oyster shells (instead of these iridescent ones), foam cones, and a hot glue gun. Perfect for a coastal Christmas!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment