Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Anne Read's Fall Favorites


  1. DL1961 jeans: My favorite skinny jean! You can honestly wear them a gazillion times without them stretching out. These are their Angel jeans in the Mariner wash.
  2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Lizzie Spotless Embossed bag: The moss gray print is neutral enough to go with everything, and it's a great size for a crossbody bag.
  3. Gap hoodie: I'm usually not a big fan of hoodies, but I find myself wearing this one all the time. It's thin and slim, so it doesn't feel bulky.
  4. Essie nail polish in Case Study: This shade is a rich camel beige. Looks great on both fingers and toes.
  5. Asos peplum top: This top is so easy to dress up or dress down. Asos is known for their clothes being sized small, so remember to order a size (or two) up.
  6. LL Bean slippers: Most comfortable slippers ever.
  7. Gap military jacket: This is one of those purchases that I contemplated returning, but I'm so glad I didn't. I've found this jacket very versatile, and it looks great with most fall colors.
  8. J.Crew cafe capri: These truly are the perfect work pant. Throw on with a blouse and heels, and you're good to go.
  9. J.Crew puffer vest: I've had this ivory vest for several years now, and I still get good wear out of it. Vests like these are great layering pieces. I think it's time I added a black one to my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment