Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What I'm loving now...

With the change from one season to the next, we all get a little "shopping" happy to buy new "of the moment" items for our closets and homes. It happens to all of us! I thought I would share a few things that I am loving right now.

This chambray shirt- I have been searching for an affordable and flattering one and this Zara pick is perfect! I have worn it 3 times since I bought it last week.


Another great find from Zara recently- maybe even my most favorite fall purchase- is this striped peplum jacket. I saw it on Design Darling and am so glad I grabbed it. Did I mention Zara has free standard shipping??


Navy nails- love them! Recently bought Midnight Cami by Essie. It looks like it has a shimmer to it in the bottle, but it is pretty dark with no shimmer when on your nails. 


I bought these last year and have been wearing them already this fall. They are a great staple flat for the season! Here is another great version from Steve Madden. 


I REALLY want these earrings from House of Harlow. I love the two tone, Aztec look of these!

These J Crew factory corduroy skinnies with zippers are so versatile! I have them in peach and navy. They are the perfect weight for these cool fall days and come in such pretty colors- can't beat the price either!


I just love the pictures of this fall dish and am dying to make it. Check it out on the super cool blog, Camille Styles. Maybe this weekend...


Isn't this a great fall arrangement for your home or party? I would go with white pumpkins- don't you just love those??!!
image from Pinterest

My new Design Darling Boutique tray! I just love Mackenzie's boutique and enjoyed making my first purchase. If you haven't checked out her blog or her boutique, you must! 


New fall TV show fav: Nashville- this is going to get really good! So glad Tammy Taylor (Connie Britton) is back. Not crazy about anything with Hayden Panettiere in it, but I will make an exception for this because it is so good. Wednesdays on ABC at 10/9 CST

AND my other favorite new show: The Mindy Project. This show is hysterical and a combination of all the escapades and adventures of my friends and I in our 20's (exaggerated of course). Must watch.

Tuesdays at 9:30/8:30 CST on FOX







No comments:

Post a Comment