Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Top Baby Items

To all of the mom's to be out there who are looking for great baby products, I have made a list of things I think you can't live without. Now that Matthew is 4 months old, I have had time to try out several things. In my opinion, these are the must haves when it comes to day to day life with a new baby. For more must haves check out Kate's post from a few months ago.


Fisher Price Rock & Play Sleeper - Matthew slept in this during his first few months home. It's great for babies with reflux because it keeps them on an incline.

Fisher Price Kick & Play Piano Gym  - Not only does this visually entertain your baby, it also gives them something to kick. This has been key for us!
Aden + Anais Swaddle Blankets - These blankets are both soft and lightweight. Perfect for a summer baby.  



Dr. Brown's Bottles - In my opinion, these are the best bottles for preventing the ingestion of air bubbles.


Diaper Genie - It works. You cannot smell dirty diapers in our house!


Breathable Mesh Crib Liner - I have this in white. It is nice because it lines the crib, keeps legs and pacifiers in, but you don't run the risk of suffocation that you do with a traditional bumper.



Summer Infant SwaddleMe - I definitely recommend swaddling and this is the easy way to do it - velcro.

Summer Infant SwaddleMe Sack - Once your baby graduates from swaddling, this wearable blanket is great.



We have the Chicco Keyfit 30 and it has been a great carseat so far. It's not too heavy. 


Chicco KeyFit Caddy - This stroller is the bomb! It's lightweight, folds up so easily and fits in the back of my car. When I say it has made my life with a baby easier, I mean it. You can actually run errands with ease. Just click the carseat into the stroller and go. I've got to give Kate credit for this one. She told me about it and I love her for it. :)




Here's my little guy at 4 months old.






all product images via babiesrus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment