Thursday, September 27, 2012

Project Renovation

I have mentioned before that I have a degree in interior design and currently work in real estate. So, needless to say, I love to look at houses - old and new, big and small. I especially love to find an old "fixer-upper" and figure out what I can do to bring it back to life. I have bought, renovated and sold a hand full of houses and am about to start on a new one that I want to let you in on. I feel like we have found a real diamond in the rough with this one. Granted, it is a HOT MESS right now, but I think it's going to be great when we are finished with it. The demo starts next week. I am going to keep you updated through the whole process, so stay tuned!




Entry looking into the Living Room



 Living Room



Office/Study - The floors are orange linoleum



 Take a look at that awful kitchen!



Breakfast Nook overlooking the Pool



Dining Room



Family Room



Bar in the Family Room



One of the upstairs bathrooms



One of the upstairs Bedrooms





Back View





Pretty Golf Course View from the Front Porch




4 comments:

  1. This house is gorgeous! Keep us posted on the reno!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree this is such a pretty home and I love that pool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Char, I am so excited to see what you do with this house. It's going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay charlotte.. .keep us posted please

    ReplyDelete