Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Color Me Fall

Have you noticed how on trend nail polish has become? I find myself discussing my favorite colors with friends all the time. I just love the statement nail polish can make. And who doesn't love a good mani? 

I did some research on nail polish trends for fall.  The palette includes concrete greys (my fav), earth tones (think rusty reds and terracotta browns), purple, metallics and turquoise. What are your favorites for fall?

Miss Fancy Pants- a chic greige
Stylenomics- a rich dark green

Recessionista- a savvy brick red


Don't Sweater It- a warm, cozy, creamy mauve

Damsel in a Dress- a deep iridescent currant
Go Overboard- a beautiful turquoise

Brownie Points- a rich terracotta brown


And last but not least, one of my favorite go-to colors of all time...


Chinchilly- a granite gray


All images via essie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment