Monday, August 6, 2012

Save, Spend, Splurge: High Chairs

Looking for a high chair?  Recently, I was on the hunt for a contemporary looking chair for my little one.  I wanted something that would clean easily, was comfortable, had adjustable heights and tilts, had a big tray, and looked nice in my new kitchen.  They are some ugly chairs out there, but thankfully a lot of companies are coming out with some great modern looking chairs!  After reading several reviews and watching some online reviews from baby gizmo, I decided to purchase Phil and Ted's highpod chair.  Below are some chairs in many price points that caught my eye.
1. Bloom Fresco $550

2. Svan High Chair $279

3. Boon Flair $229 
4. Phil & Ted's Highpod $199
5. BabyHome $149

6. Valco Baby Astro $129

7. Evenflo Modern $99

8. Safety 1st Posh Pod $69

No comments:

Post a Comment