Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ready for Fall...

Do you all love Madewell as much as I do? Part of the J. Crew Group, this shop can be a little on the pricey side but the clothes are made well (haha) and right on trend, yet ever so classic. The tax free weekend marketing ploy got me this past weekend in Atlanta and I skipped right into my local Madewell store to do some damage. No tax is like a sale and a good deal, no? I didn't help that I am majorly in the mood for fall and all its fashion glory.

I love their "About Us" on their website:


Here are some of my purchases and some that are still on my list (a girl has to spend in waves, right?). What is your favorite?




(love this)



OBSESSED with this striped sweater! One of my favorite purchases- great fabric and tailoring to be slouchy and flattering at the same time!


My second favorite purchase (this pic doesn't do it justice)- slouchy yet tailored again and the perfect weight for fall. This will be great paired with colored skinnies for the fall!





These might be the perfect leather riding boots. They are definitely on my wishlist at the moment and the leather is just dreamy in person...



All pictures from www.madewell.com under New Arrivals


No comments:

Post a Comment