Thursday, August 16, 2012

Loving The Limited, Miley, & a couple extras

Today is a random post day, so I apologize in advanced. I have seen a lot of shocking things this week so hopefully you will understand the miscellaneous grouping.  I just needed to share.    Here goes shocking item number one.....

Have you seen Miley Cyrus's new do? It's almost as alarming as that floor!




This week (on Tuesday) I saw the largest frog I have ever seen. Does that make him a toad? I really think he hopped out of a fairy tale. I mistook him for a door stop. He was two times the size of my fist.




Have you seen Gwyneth lately? TA is really working for her! This picture make me never want to eat another french fry.



And, lastly, I stepped in The Limited today (I'm in New Orleans & needed to waste time) for the first time in probably 8 years and was shocked at all the cute goods I found! See below... Of course, they are cuter in person too.



























Images via: personal, the limited & Day Old News



-posted by Leah Shea for Collect 5

No comments:

Post a Comment