Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Endearing Emma

I realize the lovely Emma Stone graced the cover of Vogue for the first time ever in the July issue, but these pictures are just too pretty not to post. Isn't she a far cry from the girl in SuperBad? I just love her!




images above from Vogue.com

Here are some of  her red carpet pics from the Spider-Man premiere circuit:

Paris- Emma in Fall 2012 Gucci- right off the runway!
image from here

Rome- Emma in Fall 2012 Bottega Veneta
image from here

US- Emma in Chanel
image from here

And last but not least, I am so thrilled to find out that Emma and Ryan Gosling are pairing up AGAIN in Gangster Squad out January 2013! I know she is with Andrew what's-his-name from the Social Network, but I think her and Mr. Gosling are where it's at.

image from here

And just another for fun
image from here

Gosling for Christian Grey???

No comments:

Post a Comment