Monday, August 27, 2012

Designer Spotlight: Eric Cohler

Most of the time when I am browsing a magazine or blog and see a room I like, I admire the space but do not always pay attention to the actual designer (eek, sorry!).  And then there are those rooms that blow me away like this one.  I think to myself, hmmm what would I change...nothing!  

Next, I have to see who this designer is and check out their work.  Eric Cohler is the designer who created all of these wonderful spaces.  One of the things I like best is how each project has it's own distinct style!  I hate it when designers have the same look throughout.  All of these spaces are not my so- called style but I love his vision and truly admire all of his work.  I now realize I have seen his work pop up over the years in several magazines. I even used the last photo with the carpeted stairs/ gallery frames for inspiration in my own house!  I will share when it is complete.  And please check out his website here.














all images: Eric Cohler
  

No comments:

Post a Comment