Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Best of Etsy


Who doesn't love Etsy? I could get lost on the website for hours and especially love when friends recommend their favorite shops. Let's admit it- it is a bit overwhelming of a site. That is why I love recommendations and thought I would share a few of my current favorites with you today. 


Zolie Designs Jewelry- super fun statement necklaces!


Glamour Me Jewels- fun chain link bracelets
I just ordered this gold and mint wrap bracelet after spotting it on a blog!


Willa Skye Home- very affordable pillows
She also does custom orders as well!





Up in the Air Somewhere Ceramics and Pottery
Just beautiful!




Fun and whimsical illustrations that could really modernize a space. The "zebras around a watering hole" one below is my favorite!






White Faux Taxidermy- Looking for the modern version of mounted antlers? These are great!





I would love to hear our readers' go-to Etsy shops! Please share!


No comments:

Post a Comment