Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Team USA- Red, White and Blue Salute

The 2012 Summer Olympics are almost here! Who's with me? I LOVE the Olympics and will inevitably fill up my DVR with all things swimming, gymnastics, volleyball, track, soccer and basketball.  Inspired by my impending over indulgences in patriotism, I thought I would share some really pretty red, white and blue interiors. Who says it's not cool to bring your patriotism inside your home?


(I LOVE this entryway!!)





 All images above via elledecor.com

Alright, let's cut to the chase. What I am most excited about is this tall drink of water...
 RYAN LOCHTE




Yummy. Just delicious. Can't wait to see the Ryan Lochte/Michael Phelps USA dream team at it again in London! 

Go TEAM USA!

Ryan Lochte images from here, here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment