Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lindsay's Summer Favorites




Here are a few of my favorite things/staples for this summer. Enjoy!

1. SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50- I love this stuff! It is a tinted moisturizer that I use instead of foundation. The coverage is pretty sheer, which is nice in the summer. 

2. J Crew Factory colored skinny jean or here- I picked up two pairs of these at the J Crew outlet in this green and a poppy color. They are the perfect length (ankle) and weight (not paper thin like other colored jeans)! J Crew Factory online is only open on weekends, so look for them in store or on J Crew.com look at the Toothpick jeans.


3. OPI's Gargantuan Green Grape- the PERFECT mint polish


4. Essie's Exposure- I love this on my toes and mint on my nails- perfect combo! This pic does not do this pretty fuchsia justice. It is the perfect fuchsia: no shimmer, not milky, just bright. 


5. Sam Edelman flats in Citrine- great flats and perfectly on-trend with this summer's neon craze


6. Eyelet Shell Tank- This top goes with everything- especially my colored jeans! It runs big, so buy a size down.



7.  Free People Cut-Off Shorts- I finally found a good pair of jean shorts- not too tight!

8. Vivo Woven Beach Tote- I purchased for $15 on One Kings Lane last year and get SO many compliments on it. I love the box shape and how large it is. This was tricky to find again, but I found one listed on eBay. Happy bidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment