Thursday, July 19, 2012

Leah Shea's Summer Favorites

1.  My good, ole faithful linen pants.  And, they even get better with the roll down waist band.  I even have them in white too.

2.  I am an iphone cover lover.  I change them with the seasons.  However, I am not an animal print person so this is just enough of a does for me.

3.  Black socks - call me strange, but I only wear black ankle socks with my Nikes/ tennis shoes.

4.  I LOVE CANDLES!  This one is a good flavor! 

5.  Besides grey, my favorite color is camel and I love a good platform shoe.  With these I get the best of both worlds and Dolce Vita is the maker.

6.  My Lulu's.  I am addicted.  This is my most recent pair.  I couldn't resist the viberant color. 

8.  Essie - Candy Apple Green - LOVE!

9.  Another Lulu purchase.  Ok....Their tops are fantastic.  Loose, soft, bra built-in, breathable, and long enough to cover your bum.

7 & 10. My Lisa Stewart cuff.  I am getting married in September so I choose the "D" to honor my roots.  I love the layered look.

No comments:

Post a Comment