Monday, July 16, 2012

Kate's Summer Favorites


IT'S HOT this summer. It's so hot my iPhone even gave me a warning the other day!  Has anyone else had this pop up too?  Since it's summer, we thought we would each share with you our favorite items for this year.  We all have our "go-to's" and below are some items I could not live without this summer.  Check out my summer favorites from last summer here as well- I still wear/live in these too!

1. Marc by Marc Jacobs bird print knit dress I love this dress it is a light weight knit that I throw on all the time to run around in, day- flats, night- wedges
2. Aveeno positively ageless sunblock Of course the older you get you realize the importance of sunscreen for your face, this is 90spf!  It is good for beach AND everyday use.
3. Black ruffle tiered bathing suit- I'll be honest and say the picture doesn't do much for this swimsuit because it is a lot cuter in person. I normally wear it in a strapless style.  I like that one pieces are in style right now because after having a baby this spring, I cannot rock a bikini yet!  
4. Gianni Bini Alisha wedges- I love the two tone color combo on these wedges and they are pretty comfy considering the height!
6. Target sandals- Don't you love it when you get compliments on inexpensive finds!  These remind me of the ones Lindsay got from shoemint here.
7. Kors by Michael Kors tan sude cork wedges- I found these at TJ Maxx last summer.
8 & 9. Gap has been my go to for shorts and soft tees this summer!  I love these shorts! They fit so well and come in many different color and print options.  

No comments:

Post a Comment