Monday, July 9, 2012

Black and White

Confession: I watch Keeping up with the Kardashians, actually it's the only reality TV show I watch.  Seriously, I don't watch Jersey Shore, The Bachelor, any of the housewives' shows, not even IDOL, but yes I do watch those crazy Kardashians and LOVE them!  Since watching the Kardashians, they have all purchased new homes last season and you get a peek inside their homes.  This season's plot isn't so great; it's all about Kris, her book, and old affairs but I keep watching each week with anticipation to get a glimpse inside Kourtney's house!

Kris' home is over the top and dramatic, like her!  Kim's home: not too fussy, looks comfy and well decorated, with an awesome kitchen!!!  Khloe's home: ugh not so much my taste kindof too dark, very bachelor looking to me.  Last but not least: Kourtney's home is incredible!!!  It is all BLACK and WHITE inside!!!  Her living room is black, white, and gold.  Her kitchen is white with awesome gold barstools with black seats.  She has great white and glossy black molding in some rooms, some black and white printed wallpaper, and some great black and white fabrics.  Her accent colors are gold and grey, I'm telling you it is worth watching the show just to see her house!  I have googled and googled trying to find images but found non so far....it's only a matter of time though, I'm sure I'm not the only one with admiration!  These is the best I could do.......check out the show to see for yourself.  All these images are of Kourtney's house.


the bar stools are awesome can you see them behind her?

love the chevron fabric drapes and roman shades, wallpaper, and dark trim





printed roman shades in kitchen/ breakfast area

chevron wallpaper in her bathroom

here's that wallpaper closer up





No comments:

Post a Comment