Summer seems to be flying by. Don't you agree? Check out a few things I've been enjoying this summer. From boat drinks to PJs, there's a little bit of everything. Happy Friday!
1. Ray-Ban New Wayfarers: An updated classic. When I was younger, I remember making fun of my dad because he had been alternating between two styles of sunglasses his entire life - a Ray-Ban wayfarer and a Ray-Ban aviator. I think the man knew what he was doing.
2. Coral lipstick: I bought this lipstick one day when I was killing time in Rite Aid. It's the perfect light coral and really brightens up your face. The color is Maybelline's Coral Lustre.
3. All Saints heels: I purchased these woven sandals on a whim, and I'm so glad I did! I love the style, and they look great with either white jeans or shorts.
4. The Transfusion: William declared this "The Drink of Summer 2012," and I think he was right. It's a good boat drink, beach drink, anytime drink. Make your own transfusion by mixing 1 part vodka, 1 part grape juice, 2 parts ginger ale, and finish it off with a squeeze of lime. You're welcome.
5. Caldrea linen spray: Their Sea Salt scent is absolutely heavenly! I use this spray on both our sheets and towels. It makes a great hostess or housewarming gift too!
6. Backpack beach chair: The best invention ever (ok, maybe not ever...but it's pretty clever). These are a staple for long days on the beach.
7. Paul Mitchell Root Lift: I have really thick hair, and it seems to get even heavier during hot summer months. I spray this root lift at my roots before I blow dry my hair, and it gives me lift throughout the day.
8. Summer pajamas: I decided to spruce up my PJs this summer. These are two of my favorites that I've bought, and they're from Target!