Monday, July 30, 2012

Anna Dees of ExVoto

Hi! I'm Anna Dees with ExVoto Vintage, and I am so excited to do a guest post today on Collect V. Thank you to ALL the Collect V girls for letting me be part of it!




They just finished up their Summer Favorites series (which I loved) and I want to add some of my favorites to the list…




1. Chanel Glossimer Lipgloss in Amour::  I love glosses and this color is beautiful!
2. Laura Mericier eyeshadow in Guava::  I love this as an all over shadow especially in the summer.  It has just enough color.
3. Michael Kors Runway watch::  I wear this almost everyday! 
4. Sheridan French Georgina Dress in Turquoise:: Love the color and the interesting ikat pattern.
5. Aveda Air Control Hairspray:: Light hold but does the job and LOVE the way it smells!
6. Michael Kors Sahale Wedges::  I love this wedge and the color goes with almost anything!
7. O.P.I Polish in Hot and Spicy::  I love this color during the summer and Cajun Shrimp comes in a close 2nd-- I switch back and forth!


And to top off this whole look, I would add turquoise.  Turquoise is my absolute favorite way to accessorize in the summer months!  Something about turquoise just makes me happy!




This ExVoto Vintage necklace is one that I have been wearing all summer long-- formally known as the "Margaret" necklace.  Not only is it turquoise but it has this super cute Sparrow charm that just adds to the happiness factor when wearing it. 


As the Sales and PR Coordinator for ExVoto, I want to share some ExVoto love with all of you!  I want to give all Collect V readers the chance to win this necklace!


To enter:
1) Like ExVoto on Facebook and leave your email in the comments section below

For extra entries:
2) Follow ExVoto on Twitter and tweet a link to this giveaway
3) Visit the ExVoto Pinterest page and repin a piece from our collection


**Each step is a separate entry and should be entered via separate comments**

The winner will be chosen on Monday, August 6th at 9:00 pm CST.
           
                     

Here are a few more of my ExVoto favorites.








52 comments:

  1. I just tweeted this!! @courtneytwest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just pinned this!! http://www.exvotovintage.com/summertime-blues/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the different vintage styles. Anna you are a perfect fit for this job. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all! Abbysmith107@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love! Xxx elizabethmiffleton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cwilliamson583@gmail.com. Beautiful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jananewland@yahoo.com - love all of the pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  8. novaresejulie@gmail.com -- love all of it! And love that Aveda hairspray too -- I am obsessed with the smell!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love! meredithpbrown@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it all! jajones415@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked you on fb and pinned this http://pinterest.com/pin/153966880981706094/

    Schultz.christine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. nicole.w.godwin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. maryvirginiaterrell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love!!! kellishirley@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Alainaanderson@att.net....love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I liked you on fb... lisamcgriff(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. shelbycohan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. debdees2325@aol.com - love this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Laurendsanders@gmail.com
    Love the turquoise!

    ReplyDelete
  20. jordan.grainger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE!and thanks for the opportunity to win! sherrykelly@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Liked and pinned :) sk473@msstate.edu

    ReplyDelete
  23. PINNED! sk473@msstate.edu

    ReplyDelete
  24. Liked and pinned! cassandralt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pinned on pinterest! LOVE Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Carolinedeas8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. randall.erin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE it! virginia.belk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love it! My daughter would love it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. so unique!!! what talent! kellykshannon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love ExVoto! skeat3@law.ua.edu

    ReplyDelete
  32. Mkennedy251@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. kajgreene@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. meredyth earnest (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  35. pinned! meredyth earnest (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Tweeted meredyth earnest (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I Like ExVoto on Facebook! Distracteddebra@gmail dot con

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow on Twitter and tweeted here: https://twitter.com/DistractedDebra/status/232495281873244160 Distracteddebra@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Pinned here: http://pinterest.com/pin/162833342747999055/ Distracteddebra@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. stacie62@gmail.com LOVE EX VOTO

    ReplyDelete
  41. Just repined Vintage braclet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful! rleary5101@charter.net

    ReplyDelete