Monday, June 25, 2012

Minty Fresh

MINT it's everywhere....interiors, fashion, jewelry, and even in beauty.  Just about every blog has a feature on this color, we are no exception.  It goes with everything this season use it as a neutral with black, gold, cream, pink, or even turquoise as shown in the dining room.  I love this color I could use it on my nails, skinny jeans, a top, and I even think I could use a wall in this fresh color.  So many options, oh how to chose!









 





I myself have been rocking some minty green gel nails for the past month!  

some mint around my house, Domino book.....

Some artwork (1 of 4) hanging in my living room with some minty accents, can be found here or check out their mint and gold version here.  Each piece varies so order a couple and frame in a series!  I copied Lindsay see her post here.  


No comments:

Post a Comment