Thursday, May 3, 2012

To The Maxx

I've been spending a lot (a whole lot) of time in Augusta lately for work. If any of you travel for work, you totally get it. It's hard...maybe even harder than you think. Leah and I both have jobs that require a fair amount of travel. We often find ourselves complaining to each other about "dead" time, the lonely time between 5pm and 7pm when you're finished working and waiting for dinner. Of course, our favorite dead time activity is shopping!

Augusta has a great selection of local shops, but this week, I found myself near TJ Maxx and thought, why not? You remember these TJ Maxx finds, right?

What I found this week was a wonderful selection of luxury handbags, clutches, and wallets! Fendi, Chloe, YSL...oh my! I was shocked! In normal Anne Read fashion, I panicked. I then preceded to hoard these bags in a corner until I made a decision. What a weirdo.

This Badgley Mischka bag was a great ivory color and had cute stitching. It was priced at $249.


YSL at TJ Maxx? Madness, I tell you. I think it was around $600.


This Chloe wallet was $129. I regret not buying this one already.


The Fendi bag was the most expensive at $1099, but had the most beautiful leather.


They had several Rebecca Minkoff bags that ranged from $119 to $249. The crossbody bags were my favorite.


Sadly, I walked away without making a purchase. (I'm pinching my pennies for a new sofa. More on that next week.)

William and I are off to Jekyll Island for a friend's wedding this weekend. Maybe this time, we'll remember to take and share pics! Hope y'all have a fun and sun-filled weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment