Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Gender Neutral Nursery

I haven't mentioned it on the blog yet, but my husband and I are expecting our first baby in late June. We are super excited and are still trying to learn as much as possible before our little one arrives. I always seem do everything at the last minute and that is exactly what I am doing with the nursery. 7 weeks out and the room isn't even painted yet. Needless to say, we are putting on the full court press. We don't know if we are having a boy or girl, so a gender neutral nursery is what we will have. These rooms below have served as inspiration to me. I have most of my ideas together, we just need to get going!!
















Below is my idea board so far. I have or have on order all of the items below. The crib is the Sorelle City Lights Crib (ignore the pink bedding). I love  a white crib with clean lines. I found a campaign dresser and lingerie chest similar to the one below at a local consignment store. The glider is going to be white pique. I haven't seen it in person yet, so I hope it's as comfortable as it looks. The fabric on the throw pillow is what I plan on using for the drapes. My mom gave me the little giraffe rocker. It is so cute in person!
images via: pinterest.com/decorpad.com/elementsofstyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment