Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Beautiful Baubles



I have posted about my love for Kendra Scott jewelry and she has done it again! Her new spring additions are just stunning and are the focal point of any outfit! This Austin-based designer really knows how to work with bright, bold, beautiful stones. Check out some of her newest designs!

I love these new bracelets! Paired with some simple bangles or doubled up would be stunning.




Double tiered earrings, yes please.


I cannot get enough of these yellow studs! I must have them.







The new Elle earring is the little sister of the popular Danielle earring.



Also, wanted to show a few from her bridal collection. For all you brides out there, these would make great earrings for your reception if you want to change it up! 



All images via www.kendrascott.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment