Monday, May 21, 2012

Baby Girl clothes

Need a gift for a baby shower or newborn girl?  I know most people register at places like babies r us and there are so many things that the parents to be "really need," but if you are like me, I love to give clothes when buying a baby gift for a little girl.  It is just too much fun shopping for baby clothes. They are so adorable and I love browsing all the different styles.  Don't get me wrong there are lots of bad baby clothes out there and everyone seems to have different taste and opinions about children clothing.  So you may not agree with my selection of cute clothes, but here is what I would give as a gift and where to buy.   Baby boy clothes soon to follow....
Bloomingdales

Neiman Marcus

Gap and Old Navy

4 comments:

  1. Good quality cloths which are non allergic and made from harmless fabric are best choice for babies as shown in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am genuinely pleased to read this website posts which includes lots of useful information, thanks for providing such data.
    Also visit my homepage baby clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. really these are great baby dresses.thanks for sharing this nice post..
    online baby toys

    ReplyDelete