Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mastering Preppy Cool



While I have never picked up a golf club, I do love watching a little bit of the Masters every year. I love the preppy, Southern feel of the whole tournament and have to admint, I love that it is held here in Georgia! In the spirit of the Master's, I put together a preppy, cool outfit, a great party appetizer and my favorite summer cocktail for inspiration. I plan on making this recipe and sipping on a Salty Dog this Sunday!


This top (I am obsessed!) Isn't it the greatest?! If you want it, hurry up and buy because it is making waves across the blog-0-sphere.









Paired with J.Crew's flattering-on-everyone, Minnie pant.






And great wedges- I love the nude patent detail on these from Piperlime!




Wear this perfect prepster outfit while serving the South's finest homemade pimento cheese sandwiches and my favorite cool, summer cocktail: the Pink Salty Dog. Together, this combination makes for a great Master's viewing party and dressing to impress in preppy cool garbs.



"Master's" style pimento cheese sandwiches from Your Southern Peach


recipe found here




Martha Stewart's Pink Salty Dog found here


(these are just fine with grapefruit juice and vodka, IMO)


CHEERS!

1 comment:

  1. your blog will be lovely. and i truly, really like the combination of one's hues, with the vegetation and yarn! lovely. :)
    cheap runescape gold
    FFXIV Gold

    ReplyDelete