Thursday, March 1, 2012

THE OLIVER HOTEL : KNOXVILLE, TN

During my travels to east Tennessee last week, I came across this unique hotel. If you have never been to Knoxville, I am hear to tell you - It is such a cool city!

This charming little hotel makes me love it even more. I know we all love the "big" hotels (who doesn't like racking up points?), but every once in a while, I try to support the local businesses. This is one of my favorites so far.

The Oliver Hotel is a 28-room hotel in the heart of Knoxville's downtown. I am still investigating who designed this boutique hotel. Whoever it was dotted every "i" and crossed every "t." Isn't it cute?



1 comment:

  1. I am very astonished by the data of this blog and i am happy i had a look in excess of the blog. thank you so much for sharing such great data.
    lodging knoxville
    cabins in knoxville

    ReplyDelete