Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Like a Local: Atlanta's Best in Beauty



For our Atlantan readers, if you have not checked out Woo Skincare and Cosmetics for all your makeup and beauty needs, you are missing out! Woo is BY FAR my favorite place to shop for makeup and skincare finds! Located in Buckhead (Peachtree Battle Shopping Center), it is a far cry from the crowded department store experience. I hate dealing with department store makeup reps (and mall parking lots) because more often than not, they are pushy and make you feel bad for not dropping hundreds of dollars on products.

No more, I say! I only shop at Woo now for all of my makeup- the staff is super friendly, knowledgeable about the products and are not pushing one brand over the other for the sake of sales. They give you their honest opinion about the brands and will show you that you don't have to stick to one line. I also love their selection of skincare products- you can definitely learn a lot in there! I can't say I ever leave Woo with a lot of money still in my pocket, but I never leave there feeling like I was forced to buy something.


Shopping at Woo is such a fun experience! My girlfriends and I have gone there many a Saturday for mimosa's and playing with makeup! I need to book a facial there because I have heard their services are great too.

They carry the best of the best in brands too: YSL, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Trish McEvoy, Dr. Dennis Gross, SkinCeuticals and many, many more! Next time you are in Atlanta, check them out!
www.wooskincareandcosmetics.com

The first store actually opened in Nashville, so if you live or are visiting there, stop in for the same experience!

Picture credits: Image 1, Image 2- Daily Candy, Image 3- CitySearch Atlanta



No comments:

Post a Comment