Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Resort Style: The Saguaro Hotel

This vibrant beauty is the brilliant work of New York architects Peter Stamberg and Peter Aferiat. This is The Saguaro Hotel in Scottsdale, AZ. The hotel has been around for a while, but recently underwent a full renovation starting in early 2011 when it was acquired by new owners. The design goal was to infuse the color of local desert wildflowers into the property. This is a job well done in my opinion. With rooms starting at only $99 per night, I want to hop on a plane and see it for myself. Every room is just beautiful!

Pool


Lounge Area


Guest Room


Lobby


Outdoor Fireplace




Besides loving all of the color in the design of The Saguaro, I'm ready to wear these bright colors!

I'm SO ready for spring/summer.


Looking forward to an outfit like this in the near future.


F a s h i o n I n s p i r a t i o n

Top - paulsmith.co.uk

Skirt - oxygenboutique.com

Bag - madewell.com

Necklace - polishboutique.com


Shoes - shopbop.com




No comments:

Post a Comment