Monday, February 20, 2012

Peplum Please

Lately I have had a craving for a peplum style dress.  I have already been thinking about how perfect it would be for my son's baptism ( who won't even be here for another week).  I cannot wait to get back into "real" clothes and my first goal is to get into a peplum style dress.  So as I was playing on the internet, and of course cruising eBay, I came across this vintage piece!!  Ladies, eat your heart out.  I won this dress and it is on it's way to my house from across the pond.  Look at those sleeves and the cut of the dress!  I am beyond excited to get it on my body....and did I mention it is leather!


image
 Check out these celebs who have recently sported the trend, Emma's was the best!
image

 And on the runway...

And of course Carrie Bradshaw on SATC.....

I would die for this wedding dress!!!
If you are looking to purchase one, here's a few,  and where to buy....
1 &2. asos3. pink asos dress4. Alice + Olivia dress5. ABS pink dress6. Alice + Olivia dress, 7. asos8. Alice + Olivia dress9. zara dress

1 comment:

  1. I love peplum skirts and dresses! so sexy and classic.

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete