Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Neon Accents

I am loving all the bright neon colors for spring! Wearing a neon accent can really brighten my mood and make my outfit much more fun. Be careful mixing and matching too many neon accents together, as you do not want to look like you just came from a rave. Pairing a great neon accent with nudes and naturals are just perfect and super chic!










1. ASOS neon belt


2. My fav blouse- the Blythe Blouse from J Crew


3. Bfrend bracelets (all are handmade and there are lots of neon options!)


4. My inspiration! Bobbi's Neons and Nudes Collection


5. We love Blair from Atlantic Pacific's style!


6. Tinley Road Beaded Neck Top in Neon Yellow




8. ASOS Neon Trimmed Tweed Suit


9. Loeffler Randall Fawn Sporty Flat Sandal


10. Seven for all Mankind The Skinny Jeans




12. How fun is Bloomingdale's take on neons for their little brown bag?


No comments:

Post a Comment