Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mara Mi

To answer Lindsay's question, I'm sad to say that I did not "Wu" this week. I sure did try though. Savannah women must love some Jason Wu! I arrived mid-day Sunday to find the section bare to the bone.

Even though I was a tad disappointed, I strolled the Target aisles anyway (standard procedure). I'm so glad I did because I spotted these cute paper products by Mara Mi!




I'm not quite sure how long Target has carried this brand, but it was new to me. I love the bright, graphic napkins and plates. They're all perfect for springtime entertaining!

At $3 a pack, I'm stocking up in advance for those last-minute dinner parties. When the weather turns warmer, those happen pretty regularly at the Lattimore house.










1 comment:

  1. I saw this stuff yesterday at Target and it is adorable! Perfect for upcoming summer get-togethers.

    ReplyDelete