Monday, February 6, 2012

Aspen in February

I


ASPEN


It's back to the real world for me and boy am I missing Aspen! I always get a case of the vacation blues at the end of a trip, but this time I believe it's worse. It was my first trip to this quaint city that exudes so much character; there are not enough words to describe how much I LOVED ASPEN! Reflecting on the fun times we had, I decided to share a couple of pictures. Later this week, I will post on the exciting places we discovered and fantastic food we ate! But for now, here are a few shots of us taken throughout the week.

This is where we stayed........



The group......
Lindsay & Justin posing at Eric's Bar on Hyman......Lindsay & I taking a stroll downtown........
We went to ski school. Our instructor Luke......
The boyfriend & I after hitting the slopes.......
Us after a long day of skiing.......images via: personal / ritz carlton club-aspen,highlands

No comments:

Post a Comment