Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pretty Portraits

I have seen these playful house portraits from artist Rebekka Seale all over Pinterest lately. Then, I stumbled upon them on Grace Bonney's fabulous blog, Design*Sponge. Have you discovered them yet? They are just so playful and fun!
Rebekka creates these custom watercolor house portraits by emphasizing what you love about your house or what stands out. Wouldn't this be the sweetest wedding gift? Or a great keepsake from your first home? Each portrait includes customer lettering- I love adding your address underneath. I can see these in sleek, modern frames in either white or gold (Ikea has great white frames) on a gallery wall.

You can order custom house portraits from Rebekka from her Etsy shop or you can contact her through your website here. Each 8 x 10 portrait is $100 and includes custom lettering and a CD with a high-res file for printing. How cute would it be to use your custom image for notecards?













Did I mention Rebekka is a Nashvillian? I was so glad to find out she was in our neck of the woods!

Images from Pinterest.




And I cannot leave you without a ROLL TIDE!! We are so proud of our team for bringing home the 14th national championship! We are proud to be from

A-L-A-B-A-M-A!

1 comment: