Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Leopard and stripes

I am loving the look of stripes paired with animal prints- leopard specifically! While mixing patterns can be intimidating, these two really compliment one another. I think I like the mix of preppy and bold, and let's face it, it is way more fun than wearing solids!




I think Blair from Atlantic-Pacific wears it best! She gets it right every time. Wouldn't you agree?









Look! LC is rocking leopard and stripes too!



I was inspired this weekend to find a way to create this look from things in my own closet (and one new thing). What do you think?




Loafers: I got mine for Christmas, but here are some that are similar. Anne Read had some other great suggestions on this blog post too!


Sweater: I found mine at Forever 21 this weekend. Can't beat a great sweater for $22.50! It feels way more expensive than $22.


Necklace: This is an old J Crew necklace I have had for a while but here, here and here are some great alternatives.


Skinnies: Just my favorite pair from Old Navy- I know all of you have your old faithful skinnies!


All images from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment