Friday, January 27, 2012

Blouse It Out

This is some January we're having! Savannah has seen many 70 degree days lately, so I've had to adjust my usual winter wardrobe. The comfy sweater just isn't working out so well.

I have found myself turning to light blouses for most work days and even nights. A blouse keeps you comfortable on those unusually warm days. And if the night does turn chilly, they layer really well. I opt for a three-quarter or long sleeve. I don't think anyone is interested in seeing my pale winter arms!

All of these options below are under $100...you're welcome! Most are pretty versatile and could transition well from work to happy hour drinks (well, maybe not the fringe back one). I particularly like the back details in several of these.


{Zara}


{Zara}


{Zara}


{Zara}


{Polish}


{Polish}


{Banana Republic}


{Urban Outfitters}


{Urban Outfitters}


{Urban Outfitters}


{Piperlime}


{Piperlime}


{Piperlime}


{Piperlime}


{Gap}

No comments:

Post a Comment