Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Blazers on a Budget

What's with all this crazy weather in January? It is so hard to dress because one day it is your typical January temps and the next day it is spring-y and 60. Who knows if this mild weather is here to stay or not, but I find a blazer is the perfect lightweight jacket for these unseasonable temps. Not to mention, a colorful one is such a statement piece. I did some research and found some great options- ALL UNDER $100!


Some of these are total steals! Pair with skinny jeans and a tank (or long sleeve top when it gets chillier) and you are good to go!


Try this boxy, cropped version from H&M

Bring out the sun with this yellow blazer from H&M- I would probably go with stripes underneath, instead of on the bottom.



Speaking of stripes, I love this nautical version from Piperlime. I sequin top would be killer paired with this one.


I love a slouchy blazer!

I LOVE the modern spin on this military silhouette blazer- it is actually made of cardigan material!


Jump on the color-blocking bandwagon! This one comes in red, tan and black.


Everyone needs a classic, black blazer in their wardrobe.

And last, but not least how fun is this one from ASOS?


No comments:

Post a Comment