Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Antler love

Do you love or hate the antler trend in decor? I happen to love it. I adore the rustic touch it can bring to a modern room. Here are some beautiful shots, courtesy of Pinterest, of antlers used in design:




The next two images are from Jenna Lyons' home (the creative genius behind J Crew), styled differently for two different magazine spreads. Love this room!









I have three hanging in my living room that I found in an antique store in Mississippi. I spray painted them glossy white for a modern touch. If you are looking for some antlers of your own, keep an eye out when you are antiquing. Or you can buy some from Suzanne Kasler's collection for Ballard here (starting at $49).


All images courtesy of Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. I'm such a fan. I was just looking at the white ones in Ballard design yesterday and still love the look!!

    ReplyDelete