Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lindsay's Christmas Wishlist






1. Voluspa Suede Blanc Candle: My favorite, favorite candle of all time!

2. Tom's Gilded Herringbone Women's Classic: I have been wanting some Toms for a while and thought these were so cute!
3. J Crew resin colorblock necklace: You know I can't leave J Crew off my wishlist! What a statement necklace (and this color is on sale)!
4. Lola by Marc Jacobs Rollerball: Don't you hate leaving your perfume at home because you can't bring it in your carry on? This is my current favorite fragrance and I would love this easy travel version.

5. Course Tote: Let's face it, you hit an age where Vera Bradley is not cool...and that was about 6 years ago for me. I desperately need this bag- so equestrian chic!
6. Brookstone Automatic Wine Opener: genius!
7. J Crew Blythe blouse in neon azalea: How many times have I mentioned I love this blouse? I have decided on this pretty pink color.
8. Tory Burch Patent Robinson Zip Continental Wallet in Dark Sahara/Raspberry: Classic and chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment