Thursday, December 15, 2011

Leah's Christmas Wishlist


1. Gosh- I love this dress. It's from ever so fabulous Zara.
2. Who doesn't love a delicate wine glass? And, with color? Even better. Anthropologie provides these.
3. I am a sucker for a good cook book. Check it out at Amazon.
4. Tory Burch always gets it right and how classic is this wallet. LOVE!
5. Coffee table book is a must; I get one every year! AMAZON of course!
6. Ashley Terrell artwork! I am in love with her beautiful pieces and inspired by her creativity and color palette.
7. Ray Ban cat 5000
8. Zara, again. LOVE these boots!
9. I can't explain to you how in LOVE I am with Lululemon's crop pants. If you don't have any, just buy one pair I promise you will be obsessed. PROMISE!
10 & 11. I love kitchen things - gadgets, knives or organizational products. Anthropologie it is!
12. And, lastly a little happy from Etsy. I was blog reading and ran across these guys. Many colors are available!



No comments:

Post a Comment