Friday, December 16, 2011

Anne Read's Christmas Wishlist



1. Weekender bag. I've been needing a new bag for weekend trips. This one is currently sold out. It's a good thing my mom Christmas shops in October :)

2. Leopard loafers. These were on my wishlist for fall, but I never got around to buying them.

3. Robert Abbey lamps. I love the shape of these lamps. A pair will look perfect on either side of my sofa.

4. Charisma sheet set. William and I need a new set for our bedroom. Charisma makes really soft sheets.

5. Zara black pants. Like most people, I tend to wear black skinny pants/jeans all winter long. I'm looking to add these skinnies to my collection.

6. Garden and Gun subscription. I can't believe I don't already get this. It's about time.

7. JCrew slippers. Don't these look comfy?

8. Tory Burch studs. I'm usually not a big "logo" person, but these gold studs are so classic. They're perfect for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment